The Board of Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., met at 9:30 a.m., CT on Friday, February 8, 2019 for the purpose of hearing two agenda items.
The Board will take up a recommendation by Mr. Allan Bense for the creation of a Triumph Gulf Coast Hurricane Michael Recovery Fund to be used for the purpose of ad valorem relief, bridge loans and other possible relief efforts for local governments located in Bay, Franklin, Gulf and Wakulla Counties. The second agenda item will be to hear a request from the City of Pensacola related to Proposal #120 – Commercial Aircraft Maintenance Campus.
The meeting was held at the Bay County Commission Chambers, Bay County Government Center, 840 West 11th Street, Panama City, Florida 32401.
- Meeting Announcement
- Meeting Agenda
- #120 City of Pensacola – Application Update
- #166 Gulf County Local Government Assistance Support Letters
- #120 City of Pensacola Triumph Board Resolution
- Triumph Hurricane Michael Recovery Program Resolution
- Governor’s Budget – Projected Hurricane Michael Costs
- Presentation Notes for FEMA Reimbursement Process
- Bay County Resolution supporting the establishment of a major disaster bridge loan program
- Meeting Audio