The Board of Triumph Gulf Coast, Inc., will meet at 1:00 p.m., ET on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. The agenda will be posted below prior to the meeting.
The meeting will be held at the Port St. Joe City Commission Chambers, 2775 Garrison Avenue, Port St. Joe, Florida.
Any person who wishes to appeal a decision by Triumph Gulf Coast or the board with respect to any matter considered at the meeting must have a record of the proceedings. He or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made.
For more information, contact Triumph Gulf Coast at 850-387-9405. Any person who requires special accommodations because of physical impairment or disability should contact Triumph Gulf Coast at 850-387-9405 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Meeting Announcement
- Meeting Agenda
- Program Administrator Report
- December 2022 Financial Statement
- Triumph Schedule of Available Funding as of December 2022
- 2021-2022 Auditor General Report
- #291 Pensacola-Escambia PEDC – Score Sheet
- #48 Wakulla County – Grant Award Agreement
- #153 Gulf School District – First Amendment to Grant Award Agreement
- #198 Wakulla County School Board – Third Amendment to Grant Award Agreement
- #200 Franklin County School District – Second Amendment to Grant Award Agreement
- #206 AMIkids Panama City Marine Inst. – First Amendment to Grant Award Agreement
- #244 Bay District Schools – Grant Award Agreement
- #276 Bay District Schools – Term Sheet
- #290 Escambia BOCC – Term Sheet
- Meeting Minutes